Brothers and Sisters,
Many of you may know, or may have heard that the Service Provider has decided to change the benefits company and will now deal with iA Financial Group instead of DesJardin Financial.
It is mandatory for all employees to fill out the Enrollment Request before September, 29th 2017.
WHAT TO DO:
- Designate your beneficiary. You must designate your beneficiary on My Client Space at ia.ca/myaccount (in your group insurance session, in section Beneficiaries). If you do not designate a beneficiary, your default beneficiary will be your estate.
- Inform your pharmacist and your dentist that you are changing insurance providers. If you have health and/or dental care insurance, inform your pharmacist/dentist that you are changing insurance providers effective September 1, 2017. This will avoid any interruption in the payment of your claims.
- Check the attached Enrolment Request form. The form was pre-populated with the information from your previous insurance provider. Check the information and correct any errors, if applicable. Then sign the form and send it to your human resources department at email@example.com or by mail at 1390 Barre Street, Montreal, QC H3C 1N4, no later than September 29, 2017. If your address has changed, please send your new address to your GardaWorld human resources department.
- If you have children aged 21 to 26, complete the attached Confirmation of Student Status form. Complete the form, sign it and send it to your GardaWorld human resources department with your Enrollment Request form no later than September 29, 2017.
- 5. Choose your payment option. Starting October 2, 2017, you will be automatically signed up for direct deposit for fast direct payments of your claims. GardaWorld will send your banking information to iA Financial Group so you can enjoy direct deposit. If you would rather be paid by cheque, unsubscribe from direct deposit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 15, 2017.
- Keep your group insurance plan at your fingertips. Download the free iA Mobile app to your iPhone or Android device and enjoy the benefits. Starting September 1, 2017, you will have 24/7 access to:
- Easy claims and fast direct payments
- Your group insurance card at your fingertips on your phone
- Tips to save on your prescription drug purchases
- Submit your claims to Desjardins Financial Security by November 1, 2017. For health and dental care received prior to September 1, 2017, please send your claims to Desjardins Financial Security. You must submit these claims no later than November 1, 2017; otherwise expenses incurred can no longer be reimbursed.
For more information on your plan:
Call the insurance provider at 1-800-668-8270 or visit garda.ia.ca