Dear Brothers and Sisters:
The Toronto Screeners have been asking questions about the status of negotiations with the company.
Since turning down the tentative agreement, you made it clear that we must resolve the shift issues before ratifying any new agreement (see the Stay Strong from 24 August, 2012 and on the website).
We told the company to address these issues before we restart negotiations. lt appears they are making an effort to resolve these shift problems.
We have also contacted the Federal Government Mediator and are waiting for a firm date to get back to the table. This will likely not happen until the end of September.
Please see the Union bulletin boards or our website for the latest details. http://screeners. iamaw. ca
|.A.M.A.W. District Lodge 140